Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: their propaganda

Take one look at the website of Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and see for yourself the extent to which they casually fabricate.  They have an item from two days ago in which they allege that Hizbullah fired Katyusha rockets at Zabadani. Now, many of those rockets are supplied by Syria to Hizbullah, but for the life of me, I would not know why the lousy Syrian regime would need the assistance of Hizbullah in an area (repression and brutal suppression) where it can teach lessons.  The propaganda charade of this outfit is now too crude and vulgar to be masked.  Bart tells me that they put out that press release today in response to my mentioning today that Rami `Abdur-Rahman, their director (who has been widely cited around the world) is not a real name, but I don't know if their press release was indeed in response to my post.  I mean, other than Nada Bakri, who believes the stuff coming out every second from this outfit?